In the Community
I was born and raised in Thunder Bay and my family roots reach back to the early 1950’s. I am very proud of my community and I believe in its prosperity & future giving back to it wherever possible.
One of my ongoing commitments to my community is being a contributor to the The Miracle Home Program ®, where participating RE/MAX Agents donate a percentage of each real estate transaction to their local Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. The member hospital I am please to support is Sick Kids in Toronto. This is where the majority of Thunder Bay’s children received specialized care required.
- Vince Mirabelli Pediatric Endowment Fund at the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- Founding Chair of the “Save A Heart Ball” which has raised over $430,000 towards cardiac care at the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- Director on the Thunder Bay Health Sciences Foundation Board
- Companion to a child with cancer volunteer at Camp Quality
- Past Director on the Board of Directors of Children’s Wish Foundation
Financial Supporter of:
Children’s Miracle Network | Camp Quality | Vince Mirabelli Pediatric Endowment Fund | Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre | St. Joseph’s Hospice Palliative Care Program | Tamarack House (housing cancer patients) | George Jeffrey Children’s Centre, Children’s Centre | The Arthritis Society | Diabetes Association | Mary J.L. Black Library | St. Patrick’s Auditorium | Lakehead Region Conservation Authority | Hazelwood Lake Centre | Canadian Mental Health Association